We need social entrepreneurs now, more than ever. Together with the Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurs, the World Economic Forum, and Yunus Social Business, I have set up and co-led the COVID Response Alliance for Social Entrepreneurs since April 2020 to mobilize support for social entrepreneurs who are making a difference on the frontline of the COVID-19 crisis. The alliance spans 84 leading SocEnt organizations, impacting 90,000 social entrepreneurs serving over 1.9bn people.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I