As a logical continuation of my experience in designing, setting up and running accelerator programs around the world, I took on the challenge of running werk1’s InsurTech Accelerator W1 Forward in Munich in 2017. While it was an entirely new industry, all of the general accelerator logics apply. After all, entrepreneurial excellence is no different in InsurTech from agriculture. I am helping design and run the program, select and manage mentors and give startups access to the resources they need.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I