F-LANE is a five-week virtual acceleration programme for early-stage entrepreneurs with ambitious outcomes to drive change by empowering women. It is put into practice by the Vodafone Institute in cooperation with Yunus Social Business. As a Managing Director of Yunus Social Business, I co-developed the program structures, set up the program team, and managed client relationships.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I