Innovation and intrapreneurship are becoming increasingly important for companies to survive and stay competitive. My experience in running entrepreneurial programs helps corporate partners to set up more effective programs, engage employees throughout the program and tie results back into core business. Some of my early references include a lean startup experience workshop with Roche Diagnostics, an innovation Barcamp with insurer R&V or a leadership workshop with Melitta.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I