In 2016, I was invited as a mentor for finance and product development to Google’s LaunchpadX in London. 11 startups go through this program to validate (or invalidate) their ideas within a week. It’s an exciting and intense process that keeps everyone on their toes. And it’s even more inspiring how ideas and people transform in such a super small timeframe. It has changed me just as much as it has the entrepreneurs.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I