We are incredibly excited to see more and more inspiring examples of true change amongst business leaders. With a mix of social intrapreneurship, corporate partnerships with social businesses and a new era of corporate social investing, we can turn business into a force for good.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I