Corporate foundations can play a catalyzing role for social innovation. This article summarizes learnings from the BMW Foundation, Philips Foundation and Sanofi Espoir Foundation.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I