The immense value of running a network organization for consulting has been demonstrated in the case of the Kroschke Group in Ahrensburg close to Hamburg. It has now been named one of the most innovative companies in Germany.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I