Building network organizations is not easy nor simple. But it pays off highly. In this blog post, read about our setup as a network organization at Yunus Social Business, bringing together bright minds from 12 countries on 4 continents.
- The rise of the social intrapreneur: 5 ways to foster corporate purpose post-COVID-19
- Corporates can remodel business into a force for good – here’s how
- The evolving role of corporate foundations in the innovation space
- Transforming a German Market Leader – Lumen Partners & Kroschke Group
- Leading a network organization, part I